6.08.2013

Starcraft Overlord Pattern

Another quick PSA.

The pattern is available for purchase here!
I normally try to provide as much free projects as possible, but a lot of the projects on here will have a pricetag on them. Unfortunately. If you're looking for free projects only, check out the "free label" in my tags.

Starcraft Overlord Pattern

I've seen this pattern floating around on Etsy and I thought it was only proper that I share it with you guys. This pattern was created by arixystix on Etsy, featuring an adorable Overlord plushie from Starcraft. The pattern is available for purchase here at the price of 11.00 USD.

Also available in arixystix's Etsy shop are patterns to make Plants vs. Zombies plushies! A killer Christmas gift for any of your zombie-loving friends and family members. (Cough, cough... me?)

I also stumbled upon arixystix's blog where she features some really adorable projects. She's got everything from Bioshock: Infinite to Diablo 2.

My favorite being these incredibly well crafted Diablo 2 characters. Take a look at her work, its absolutely amazing. She mentioned making a pattern for Diablo but has yet to deliver on that comment. I for one would be absolutely ecstatic if she provided the pattern, for purchase or for free. However, as someone currently working on her own patterns I understand how difficult it can be to design a pattern and then a tutorial on how to use it.

Diablo has never been cuter, even when he was incarnated as Leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment